By Jean-Claude Kader
- Multidisciplinary experiences written from a huge variety of clinical perspectives
- For over forty years, sequence has loved a name for excellence
- Contributors across the world famous professionals of their respective fields
Read Online or Download Advances in Botanical Research: 55 PDF
Similar science & nature education books
Functional paintings has been a part of technology schooling for simply over a hundred years and is authorised as an important and intriguing a part of realizing this self-discipline. even though it should be expensive and occasionally messy, it easily needs to be performed if scholars and lecturers are to development of their knowing. faculties and universities make investments hundreds of thousands of kilos in it and the nationwide Curriculum reveres it - yet what precisely is occurring in study rooms round the nation and the way are the prime practitioners relocating with the days?
Radio monitoring and Animal Populations is a succinct synthesis of rising applied sciences and their purposes to the empirical and theoretical difficulties of inhabitants overview. The booklet is split into sections designed to surround a number of the facets of animal ecology which may be evaluated utilizing radiotelemetry know-how - experimental layout, apparatus and expertise, animal circulation, source choice, and demographics.
Thought of hugely unique instruments as lately because the overdue Nineties, microarrays at the moment are ubiquitous in organic study. conventional statistical methods to layout and research weren't constructed to deal with the high-dimensional, small pattern difficulties posed via microarrays. in precisely a number of brief years the variety of statistical papers offering ways to studying microarray information has long past from virtually none to hundreds and hundreds if now not millions.
Modelle sind wichtige Instrumente in der wissenschaftlichen Forschung. Die Disziplinen haben unterschiedliche Modell-Verständnisse vom Begriff, der Funktion und dem Zweck entwickelt. Wir benötigen einen systematischen Ansatz, um zu verstehen, wie Modelle entwickelt und eingesetzt werden. Dieses Buch gibt einen Einblick in das disziplinäre Modellierungs-Know-how und ist Ausgangspunkt zur Kombination und Verallgemeinerung in interdisziplinären Anwendungen.
- Students’ Understanding of Research Methodology in the Context of Dynamics of Scientific Progress (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- The Myth of Mirror Neurons: The Real Neuroscience of Communication and Cognition
- Theoretical Frameworks in Qualitative Research
- Contemporary Research in Technology Education: Helping Teachers Develop Research-informed Practice (Contemporary Issues in Technology Education)
- Basic Physics for All
Additional resources for Advances in Botanical Research: 55